At the heart of the Montmorency forest, the Domaine du Château Bouffémont is the ideal setting for your recreational activities. Adapted to your skill level, they are always supervised by a certified professional.
Leisure time finds its full meaning at Château Bouffémont.
Practice your favourite sports under the best conditions.
- Golf: Priority access to the very exclusive Paris International Golf Club, an 18-hole course designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus. Lessons for one or two persons at a time
- Tennis: All year long, our membership card gives you full access to the PIGC's three tennis courts. A certified instructor gives you private lessons on the tennis court located inside the Paris International Golf Club.
- Horse riding: Guided by an instructor, treat yourself to a horse riding trek in the countryside.
Around the Château, you can enjoy many more activities:
- Indoor pool, Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Massage at the Paris International Golf Club
- Hiking, trekking, quad and mountain biking for all ages around the two lakes of the Montmorency forest
- Fitness and dance lessons
- Water sports, flight training
- Bird watching, boating or relaxation on France's largest freshwater beach, at L'Isle-Adam
Cooking classes, chocolate workshops, grands crus tasting, champagne tasting, food and wine pairing, mixology classes
Singing lessons, photography, floral design classes, perfume creation, table setting.
• Around the Château :
The National Renaissance Museum, the Jean-Jacques Rousseau Museum, the romantic royal Abbaye Royaumont, the village of Auvers-sur-Oise that served as a source of inspiration to impressionist painters Van Gogh, Cézanne, Corot and Daubigny
• Located barely 30 km (18.5 miles) from Paris, the Château is also the starting point of a trip to the City of Lights:
Theatre, opera, museums and landmarks of Paris, … our team takes you on a discovery trip of Paris hotspots.
Let our team do the work: we will suggest you fun activities, suitable for their age: live entertainment and performances, gardening, arts and crafts workshops, cooking classes, chocolate workshop...
Our activities vary according to the time of the year and your own wishes.